The Centers for Dialysis Care has a wide variety of patient services. Day and evening treatment times are available to accommodate transportation and employment schedules. Acute Services and Home Program Therapies are also offered to those interested. CDC has availability for transient/temporary treatment for patients traveling through the area. CDC can assists patients with transportation arrangements along with any insurance coverage issues. We not only treat the disease, we also treat the needs of each patient.
The patient centered care provides:
- Bright and clean contemporary treatment centers
- Skilled registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Registered dietitians
- Licensed social workers
- Ohio certified technicians
- Staff nephrologists
- Art and music therapy programs
- Flat screen TVs
- Heated seats
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Support groups
CDC is committed to excellence by:
- Implementing the latest technical advances
- Supporting local renal research and education
- Participating in the development of national healthcare policy
- Supporting staff education and development
- Advocating for patients to receive the best care and have control over their lives
CDC accepts referrals from all of the hospital and nephrologists in Northeast Ohio.
Patients are admitted without regard to race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or disabilities.