- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Add egg and beat well.
2. Sift dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture. Add almond extract and mix well.
3. Roll into balls about 3/4 inch in diameter.
4. Press a small hole in the middle of each cookie.
5. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes, until cookies are golden brown around edges.
Yield: 24 servings
Serving Size: 3 cookies