1. Wash all produce thoroughly under warm water and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Add blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, apples, red onion, lime juice, honey and basil into a blender or food processor and pulse until all ingredients are chopped to desired consistency.
3. If larger chunks are wanted, skip blender/food processor and mix ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Stack tortillas in a single pile and cut across three times to make six tortilla chips stacks. Spread out the tortillas on the lined baking sheet and lightly spray with the cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture lightly on each chip. Flip the chips over and repeat on the other side.
5. Bake the wedges until crispy (should take about ten minutes, flipping halfway).
6. Allow chips to cool completely before serving. Store in a sealed container for up to a week.