- 3 cups chopped turkey (or chicken)
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider
1. Combine turkey, apple, oranges, and grapes in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Blend or whisk cranberry sauce and apple cider together (until smooth).
3. Pour over meat and fruit mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
4. Serve with croissants or bread slices as a fresh sandwich or alone as a salad and fruit snack.