- 16 ounces ground turkey 85% lean, 15% fat
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon basil ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, red and green bell peppers, onions, basil, rosemary, and garlic.
2. Form into 8 small patties.
3. Once meat and ingredients are mixed together, place in a covered dish and refrigerate for 5 hours, this will allow the flavors time to soak into the meat.
4. Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium high heat, flipping once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
5. Once the burgers are cooked, it is time to add them to your favorite slider buns.
*Pro Tip: This is a great tasting burger without adding salt! The secret for the great taste is allowing the meat and ingredients time to sit together before cooking margarine or butter in a small skillet.
Yields: 8 servings
Serving size: 2 oz burger