- 2 cups noodles (any shape you want)
- 2 to 3 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon margarine or salt free butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
1. Boil water, add noodles, cook about 5-7 minutes till tender.
3. While still very hot, sprinkle with cheese, stir in butter and mustard.
4. Optional: Bake at 350 for ten to fifteen minutes or until top is golden brown for an extra yummy crunch.
Total servings: 4
Nutrient Information (Approximate analysis per serving)
Calories: 163 kcals
Sodium: 114 mg
Protein: 6 g
Potassium: 39 mg
Fat: 7 g
Calcium: 120 mg
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Phosphorus: 138 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Cholesterol: 7 mg
This recipe has been borrowed from the Northwest Kidney Centers at www.nwkidney.org. Due to variations in ingredients, the nutritional values outlined in this recipe should be used as a guideline only. Please be sure to consult with your renal care providuer before making any significant changes to your diet.